How to Choose the Right Window Tint Service for Your Commercial Office
Two of the most important factors you need to think about when getting your commercial space tinted are what type of film to use and which company to trust to get the job done. This guide will help you pick the perfect type of tint and tinting service for your office.
Different Types of Films
Window tints for commercial buildings are not just for adding aesthetic appeal, they also have a number of practical uses. Simple problems like insufficient air conditioning, glare, and distracting views can be solved by investing in the right type of window tint. Before choosing the right type of tint for your office windows, here are the different types you can choose from and their benefits.
- Security Films – Security films help protect your office from break-ins by keeping broken glass together. Windows are a favorite entry point among burglars, so having added protection is important. Security films do not only protect your office’s privacy, it also protects your properties and possibly the lives of your workers. Security films come in various thicknesses for different levels of protection. Thicker films offer better protection but may cost more than thinner ones. Aside from making your office more burglar-proof, security films keep air and water from seeping through the broken glass into your office. This gives you more time to work on or request for repairs.
- Sun Control Films – If your workers are always complaining about glare on their computer screens, you probably have to get sun control films installed. This type of window tint helps limit the sunlight getting through your office windows. In the long run, you can help protect your employees’ visions from getting damaged. Another advantage of investing in sun control films is that they help you make the most out of your air-conditioning system. By having sun control films installed, you can keep more heat out of your office, so your AC does not have to work hard in keeping the room cool. This leads to plenty of conserved resources overtime.
- Frosted Films – Frosted films offer privacy in your office without making the atmosphere too dark. This type of tint is perfect both for internal and external tinting since it allows workers to do what they have to do without distractions. It is also perfect for keeping unappealing parts of the office hidden from public view.
What to Consider When Choosing a Window Tinting Company
- Tinting packages for different needs and business sizes. There should be a wide array of package options to choose from. This gives you more flexibility in the effect that you want to achieve for your office windows.
- Impressive samples of previous work. You should check the quality of their work with previous companies before agreeing to close any deal. It is normal to get tempted by low-cost offers, but make sure it strikes the perfect balance with quality.
- Fair and realistic window tint warranty. Their service should come with a warranty to protect your investment. Be sure to read everything about it and check for any fine prints before committing. Also, ask all your questions on what the warranty covers. As they say, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Predominantly positive reviews about the company and previous work done. Use the Internet for research purposes.
If the company is good, word about it will spread online like wildfire. Likewise, if it has any negative record with other entrepreneurs, you will have a chance to do your own research before coming to a decision.
For more information on window tinting options for your office contact us today for a free measure and quote.